In-person and Virtual Mixology workshops for team building and parties!
Covid Update: In addition to Zoom Team-building Cocktail Workshops, we are open in-person by appointment, pursuant to County guidelines, distancing, masks, and safety requirements. Small group parties and team-building events. Our outdoor orchard and garden teaching space is splendid this time of year! 🙂 Please email to discuss details, dates, prices.
IN PERSON EVENTS: Participants provided with a full bar set-up will receive instructions in Silicon Valley bartending basics, while creating classic cocktails over a 90min+ interactive educational period. Your per-person class fee will include extensive drink-specific glassware, loads of real bartending tools, and material and instruction on post-worthy garnishes. Accompanying meal options include “Make Your Own Pizza”.
Kevin has years of experience teaching, and knows how to keep the event moving along. All participants must be 21+ years of age, and are highly encouraged to arrive via ride-sharing. This is a unique corporate team building experience which also works great for date nights, adult birthdays, friends night out, wedding parties, etc; event dates & times are negotiable. Send an email —> see the bottom of this page… or directly to CityOfCocktail@gmail.com
VIRTUAL EVENTS — Kevin teaches you techniques for making 4-5 cocktails, garnishes. Tons of trivia and behind-the-bar gossip. Kevin sends you a list of materials to have ready, along with alternatives if you don’t wanna invest in real bar equipment yet. If your team members can pick-up boxes of rental equipment at a central location ( or if you can arrange distribution ) Kevin can a arrange pre-batched boxes for the team for an extra fee. Flexible negotiations on price and participants. Best to contact Kevin directly: 650.WELL-COC or CityOfCocktail@gmail.com
what is City of Cocktail™ ?
Latest project from the creator of TheMulberryGuy. After working nights as a bartender, Kevin has tons of behind-the-scenes tips , and wants to help you stare down a complicated craft cocktail menu. The best way to learn is by making your own!
• Thanks to those who have already taken the class: reviews on Yelp.
• perfect as a corporate team building activity, adult Birthdays, Pre-Wedding events, or a fun-romantic celebration party for your someone special & friends.
• For onsite events, we provide all the authentic bar tools: boston shakers, hawthorns, bar spoons, cutting boards, knives, peelers, muddlers. Plus real glassware for each of 4 or 5 lessons.
• For virtual team building and parties, we can ship you the materials for a fee, or provide you a list of class materials necessary. Contact Kevin directly to discuss: 650.WELL-COC
Contact if you are a small party, and we will figure something out. The best onsite group classes have 10-15 participants, physically distanced for safety. Our outdoor event space is flexible, with lots of options available, including orchard tours and pizza-making.
Virtual Mixology classes available, too, via Zoom. Great way to bond your team together, even when you are physically separated!
City of Cocktail™ is a unique spin on the cooking class model. Your per-person event fees cover:
• 90+ minutes of interactive cocktail and service instruction. It’s about education and fun! Detailed instruction on how to make photo-worthy garnishes that impress your friends.
• immense material preparation — your bar station comes with authentic glassware, garnish materials, shakers, bar spoons, spouts, muddlers, etc.
Get in Touch
City of Cocktail™
Send Us a Message
Copyright City of Cocktail™ – All rights reserved