Mixology classes for the curious
Two-person teams provided with a full bar set-up will receive instructions in Silicon Valley bartending basics, while creating classic cocktails over a 2+-hour interactive education period. Extensive glassware, tools, garnishes included, along with light snacks, including pizza from an outdoor pizza oven. Kevin has years of experience teaching, and knows how to keep the evening moving along. All participants must be 21+ years of age, and are highly encouraged to arrive via ride-sharing. This is a unique team building experience which also works great for double dates, adult birthdays, girls/guys night out, etc; event dates and times are negotiable. From 4 people to 30.
what is City of Cocktail™ ?
Latest project from the creator of TheMulberryGuy. After working nights as a bartender, Kevin has tons of behind-the-scenes tips , and wants to help you stare down a complicated craft cocktail menu. The best way to learn is by making your own!
• Thanks to those who have already taken the class: reviews on Yelp.
• perfect for corporate team building activity, adult Birthdays, Pre-Wedding events, romantic nights with your someone special.
• you’ll learn, and you will have fun! Plus, fresh hot pizza hors d’oeurves! What’s not to like?!
Contact if you are fewer than 4 people, we will figure something out. The best classes have 4-30 participants working in teams of two.
City of Cocktail™ is a unique spin on the cooking class model. Your per-person event fees cover:
• 90+ minutes of interactive cocktail and service instruction. It’s about education and fun! Detailed instruction on how to make garnishes that impress your guests.
• full prep — glassware, garnish materials, shakers, barspoons, spouts, and ice, ice, baby.
• mid-way through class: fresh and hot hors d’oeuvres from an outdoor pizza oven!
Get in Touch
City of Cocktail™
Send Us a Message
Copyright City of Cocktail™ – All rights reserved